This super simple to make chili is lightened up with summer squash!
- 1lb. lean ground turkey, browned in skillet
- 2 cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 28oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 14.5oz. can diced tomatoes
- ½ small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 bell peppers (colors of choice), chopped
- 1 large yellow squash, chopped
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 ½ Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (optional)
- Add all prepped ingredients to crockpot and stir.
- Set crockpot on low for 5 ½ hours. That’s it!
- Enjoy on its own or on top of spaghetti squash, brown rice, or sweet potato.